Friday, September 13, 2013

Change of Scene - New Corp in Lowsec

A corp called Aideron Robotics welcomed their newest member last night -- me! They posted in the reddit.com/r/evejobs forum and what they offered sounded good. They have about 90 members, run fleet operations twice a week and provide ships. And I got a nice one-on-one lesson in basic plexing from Kyle Yanowski of the High Drag podcast. We captured a novice plex that nobody showed up to contest, so that was nice and easy.

I left all my stuff back at Arnon, and my orders will either be completed or just drift out of competition. I still need to set up my medical clone near the new home base, since I'm going to be getting blown up a lot.

I might install Fraps and see about recording my first experiences in big fleet fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment